Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many. There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well-managed will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
This programme is geared towards helping you achieve effectiveness getting meaningful things done and efficiently doing things right. We will sharpen the skills needed to develop relationships critical to success and advancement in your profession.
In this highly interactive and experiential programme, you will gain a deep understanding of your leadership approach, negotiating style, beliefs and assumptions about power, and your network structure. We will build on your increased self-awareness to assist you in becoming a more effective and balanced leader.
This programme will equip you with new ideas, re-energize your vision and provide you with a network of new contacts from a multitude of organizations in the region.
This programme is ideal for mid-level and senior women managers in the corporate, public sector, non-profit and entrepreneurial ventures. It is also for the high potential high-performance women from focused organizations with a gender agenda and talent strategy.
The Women in Leadership Programme is designed to address the needs of women in leadership to enable them to succeed as individuals, team leaders, and organizational visionaries.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|