Leaders in government face an increasing number of complex issues. Geopolitical challenges, threats to political stability, the rise of popular movements, economic and financial crises, social and cultural issues and technology developments all combine in different forms to apply pressure and pose challenges to government leaders. At the same time the budgets and resources available to manage these issues is limited and expectations of citizens are becoming more demanding. Citizens, legislators, NGOs, journalists and other stakeholders have access to more information and tools such as social media to make their voices heard. Failure to meet these expectations can provoke instability and threaten economic development.
Developing and delivering effective policies, managing change, dealing with crises and engagement with a wide range of stakeholders are essential skills for government officials at all levels, whether appointed or elected. This course will provide strategies and tools to enhance the leadership performance of government officials and allow them to take a strategic approach to managing the issues that face a modern government.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of government professionals who are interested in developing their strategic leadership capability:
On this course, participants will learn:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|