In today’s digital world, IT is fundamental to enabling and delivering business success. This generation of CIOs have a new challenge – to not only speak the language of technology fluently, but to work collaboratively across the business to achieve credibility, drive efficiency and growth, and communicate a story about how IT enables this success. CIOs must seek new ways to transform their business, all while leading the technology function.
This experiential course equips ambitious mid-career IT professionals to develop the enterprise leadership mindset required to address organizational challenges and create customer value. It is designed to be practical and relevant and give IT leaders the tools to contribute at C-Suite level, both functionally and across the business.
Who should attend?
Module 1: Decision making in uncertain times
Module 2: Aligning strategy to deliver value
Module 3: Collaboration and change
Module 4: Communicating across all levels
Module 5: Roadmap for the future
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|