All nonprofit organizations need a board of directors. But how do you build a board that does more than just satisfies your legal obligations? How do you build a board that supports, guides, and multiplies your work?
This free, online course offers an introduction to establishing a productive and useful board. It will support you in identifying your own governance needs and help you plan to recruit and onboard board members.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS GOVERNANCE COURSE?
This free, online governance course is perfect for small to medium-sized mission-driven organizations looking to improve their governance practices. Whether you are establishing a board of directors for the first time or simply interested in improving the structure, composition, and practices of an existing board, this course will improve how your organization is governed. No previous experience or coursework is required to take this course.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Board
Understand why you need a board of directors and how to structure it
Identifying Your Organization’s Governance Needs
Assess the skills, expertise, and leadership that your organization needs on your board
Recruiting Board Members
Enlist the best possible candidates to meet your board needs
Onboarding and Building an Effective Board Culture
Plan to orient new board members to a healthy board culture
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|