This programme integrates key management concepts and best practices to develop strategic thinking and leadership skills as well as an integrated view of the business landscape in relations to the market dynamics.
It offers a transformational learning experience that prepares the senior executive to assume responsibilities at the highest level as they lead their companies and institutions to achieve sustainable competitive edge.
Senior executives and team members with significant management responsibilities are ideal for this programme. Participants are carefully selected to enhance a great mix of senior executives from various industries and regions with relevant knowledge and experience to boost the quality of the discussions and group work.
Typical participants are:
Objectives of the Course
The SMLP benefits not only the company, but the individual. SBS programs do not exclude the focus on the person, through various personal learning aspects.
The Impact: to the Company
The Impact: to you
Acquire a transformed perspective that improves judgment and results in better decision making
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|