Social impact is fast becoming a defining issue for competitive advantage and long-term survival in today’s global business environment. With increasing focus from shareholders and customers on social return, the imperative to balance doing well with doing good has never been greater, whatever your organization or industry. At the same time, social purpose organizations are increasingly looking to market and business mechanisms to resolve social problems.
Purpose and Profit: The Essentials of Social Business gives you the expert understanding, insights and practical toolkit to steer your company towards a more pro-social orientation, to launch your own socially focused entrepreneurial venture, or to invest for impact and social change. Intensely practical yet simultaneously enriched by the very latest theory on management and social purpose, this course is led by some of the world’s foremost authorities in economics, finance and impact investing, social entrepreneurship and public policy.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
What will participants gain from the course?
Module 1: An Introduction to Purpose & Profit
Module 2: Using the market for good
Module 3: The conscious corporation
Module 4: Financing for impact
Module 5: Understanding impact
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|