More than 80 percent of companies have shifted to digitized operations – yielding impressive results by way of enhanced productivity and supply chain cost reductions. Transform your traditional operations management practices and capture the financial benefits of optimizing the speed and scale of your processes.
This program will show you how automation, big data, analytics, smart controls and machine learning can be applied to operations in manufacturing and service-related industries, and examine methods for improving your operational autonomy, processes and products with the latest digital technologies.
Discover how to harness this value for your organization in this program. Over the course of two weeks, learn how to assess your business operations and identify opportunities for digital transformation.
Who should attend?
Topics covered include:
Module 1: Operations Management: A Digital Framework
Discover the importance of implementing strategic, digital and operational frameworks for effective operations management
Module 2: Linking Operational Metrics and Financial Performance
Explore the link between operational and financial performance
Module 3: The Impact of Digitization: Scaling-Up and Speeding-Up
Understand the role digitization plays in scaling-up and speeding-up operational processes
Module 4: Making a Case for Digitizing Operations: Autonomy and Quality
Learn about the importance of digitization for autonomy and quality
Module 5: A Digital Approach to Strategic Inventory Management
Learn about a digital approach to effective inventory management
Module 6: Applying Digital Technologies to Operations Management
Explore digital technologies that can improve operations management
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|