In today’s competitive landscape, organizational success is determined to a large extent by the impact created by the decisions of prominent leaders. At the apex, leadership decisions have a broader impact and significant resonance across the entire organization. It is, therefore, of utmost importance to develop leadership capabilities of the top cadre.
To create a definitive competitive edge and lead organizations for success, top tier executives must learn to unlock their leadership potential to engage and energize people for performance, build succession and self-power, and create value in the organization.
The 5-day programme on Leadership for Senior Executives is an immersive learning experience, offering a unique and unparalleled opportunity to create a personal leadership narrative and explore how to build collaborative networks to drive organizational growth.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
Within the 5 days of training, participants will:
Leadership, Succession and Governance
Top Team Management, Organizational Alignment and Strategy
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|