This training triggers, the participants to assess their current leadership styles and critically analyses what works and what doesn’t. It further gives the participants skills and know-how to expertly handle challenges and implement their visions for success. It covers a wide scope of leadership and management skills; leading change, building an agile and resilient mindset, setting direction through strategic leadership among other leadership aspects that are of great value in leadership.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
Topics to be Covered
DAY 1: Building an Agile and Resilient Mindset
DAY 2: Leading Change
DAY 3: Building Engagement and Commitment
DAY 4: Setting Direction Through Strategic Leadership
DAY 5: Navigating Organizational Politics
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|