Social entrepreneurship and impact business are part of a fast-growing movement that applies business tools to find sustainable solutions to neglected problems at all levels of society. Proponents of this approach develop and deploy innovative solutions to improve their communities and the world in which we live.
This program creates a unique opportunity to focus on the business skills and frameworks that enable entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs build support among stakeholders and attract the investors needed to grow ventures to scale and maximize impact. This program creates a platform to analyze the uniquely complex issues and challenges faced by impact business leaders.
Who should attend?
Topics covered during the programme include:
Strategy for Social Impact
Leadership and management skills
Innovation and Funding
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|