The complex business environment we live in is fraught with opportunities created by new technologies, by shifts in customer preferences and behavior and by deregulation or new regulation. Quick and effective reaction to such changes means that organizations must remain agile; carefully planned strategic change cannot simply keep pace with the speed the market requires. Organizations require an unprecedented level of flexibility and building it is -more and more- the key to increased competitiveness.
The programme attempts to enable participants to assess their ability at developing professional yet flexible organizations that can respond to market opportunities in a faster and more effective fashion.
Who should attend?
The programme will help senior leaders and managers reflect on the managerial implications of leading companies through strategic changes associated with the following contexts:
Over the course of 3 days, the participants will learn how to:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|