This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance integrated GRC activities across your company. As well, it enables you with the tools and techniques to understand your company obligations, to mitigate risk and to have a proper structure in place on how to manage it when an issue arises.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program develops the tremendous value to your company and an essential part to building ethical culture, establishing acceptable standards of behavior and mitigating risk. The risk is not something that should be avoided. Rather, it is an opportunity for organizational innovation, developing new competitive advantages, addressing exposures that can threaten an organization and something that can be integrated into strategic planning.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program enables members to develop core operational skills, focusing on best practice and will provide executives at all levels with the skills in risk management, creating compliance culture, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
This training course also covers several topics includes issues and breach management, compliance project creation and management, the culture of compliance ethics, and obligations and legislation.
Who Should Attend?
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
This IRES training course is of direct relevance to governance, risk management and compliance and as a result the organizations will benefit greatly from their employee’s participation. The organization will gain from:
This training course will be of personal benefit to delegates by providing you with:
Module 1: Compliance & Regulatory Environment
Module 2: Risk
Module 3: Financial Crimes
Module 4: Governance
Module 5: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|