You will benefit from the creative practices, diverse ideas, and successful methods used to overcome challenges that your peers and faculty have faced through working in a range of sectors.
The practical and adaptable design of the programme content ensures that you are fully equipped with state-of-the-art tools and frameworks to successfully improve financial performance and shareholder value in your organization.
This programme address the challenges you face when interpreting corporate financial data and discussing strategic decision making at board level.
Who Should Attend the Course
Senior executives from non-financial backgrounds operating with financial data who are looking to build confidence and skills in order to make strategically sound financial decisions.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|