In today’s disruptive and fast-changing business environment, more of us than ever will experience the challenge and opportunity of embracing entrepreneurship and launching a new business venture.
Whether you join a newly formed business as a key employee, start your own venture, pursue new opportunities within your organization or choose to invest personally in innovation, embracing entrepreneurship is a unique chance to realize personal goals – and to make an indelible mark on society. But launching, growing, and managing a new business venture is not easy. In addition, while failure is the mantra of many a seasoned entrepreneur, there are many obstacles to starting up successfully; obstacles that can set you back both personally and professionally. Mastering a set of core entrepreneurial skills and competencies, and building the right mindset is critical in determining the prosperity of your venture – and setting you on the path to success.
This IRES course is an essential introduction to the skills, concepts and actions you need to build a successful new business venture. From exploring how to generate and develop game-changing ideas, recruiting, and managing the right team, to identifying and engaging with investors, you will master every step of the entrepreneurial journey to success. This includes exploring ideas beyond the confines of the classroom and putting theory into practice via real-world customer interaction and pitching to actual investors.
You will learn how to think like an entrepreneur. You will also develop the acuity of vision, the agility and the mindset to:
Who should attend?
The program is specifically designed for:
Entrepreneurship: New Business Ventures is an immersive five-day programme that equips you with the understanding, tools, skills and mindset to build, scale and grow your new business ideas. You will explore new ideas and real-life cases that bring concept to life within a peer group of fellow entrepreneurs.
Ideas and Models
Teams and Boards
Investors and Partners
Scaling and Organization
Pitching and Pursuing
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|