Innovation is not the same as being creative or producing good ideas. It requires taught skills in areas of co-collaboration, creation of data-driven, testable hypothesis and building of minimal viable products.
A culture of innovation means that a business can innovate rapidly with clear process. Innovations must stem directly from the business strategy. Leaders must provide such guidance and innovators must provide supporting data in an attempt to focus resources.
Truly innovative businesses must be prepared to pivot in the face of evidence. This course teaches you how!
Who should attend?
Topics covered include:
Inspirational Case Studies on Business Process, Product/Service Innovation & How Leading Companies Manage It.
Building a Culture of Innovation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|