Changing market dynamics, globalization and the increasing scale and complexity in corporations is making the role of boards integral to overall sustainability of the enterprise. Boards have to contend with a host of new pressures, challenges and risks, necessitating them to uphold the highest standards of corporate governance and effective execution of their roles. Whether its regulatory compliance, financial resilience, maximization of shareholder value, risk management or leadership challenges of the top team, Directors Training Programmme address these unique issues and helps promote sound corporate governance.
In the course of this programme, you will learn the best practices of corporate boards, how to leverage your skills to effectively lead, assemble and analyze the right level of information, rise to the challenges of changing times and effectively align the interests of individuals, organizations and society.
Who should attend?
The programme is suitable for Board members as well as top management including Managing Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, and Secretaries to the Boards of Directors, Legal Advisors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Governance executives who envision moving into a director’s role in future.
Across the modules, participants will be exposed to real-life cases on governance challenges and issues faced globally. Enriched with local anecdotes of board practices and pitfalls, the programme will help you:
This course offered in two modules comprising of two and three days . The covered areas are:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|