Technology has brought about unprecedented opportunities to drive efficiencies, enable automation, and change how society interacts and engages in all facets of life. The pace of change is advancing, as are citizen expectations, and globally Governments are, and need to, transform their operations to be more accessible, transparent and accountable. Apart from aligning to the global trend to move to E-Government, countries need a clear and defined agenda and supporting process to drive change and leverage technology, as a global exemplar.
E-Government is ultimately about realizing the benefits of technology for transforming the way services are delivered to citizens and improving their experience through a ‘Citizen-Centric’ model. This has created pressure to e-enable, transform and innovate in an environment filled with buzzwords Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Robotics, etc. Technology must be applied as an ‘enabler’ at the right time for the right reasons and not just because it is available or the latest trend – the question in mind must always be ‘why are we investing in technology?’
This IRES training seminar will highlight:
Who should attend?
This IRES training course is about enhancing participants' knowledge and their role in supporting the delivery of E-Government and Digital Transformation to drive efficiencies and deliver Citizen-Centric services. This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
At the end of this training, you will learn to:
Employees within Government organizations need to understand the role of technology and accept that achieving a truly transformed e-enabled organization is down to all and not just technologist who are just the enablers:
The E-Government, Digital Transformation and innovation agendas are at the heart of Government Departments and those who wish to progress need to embrace this change. Participants will learn:
Topics covered include:
Module 1: E-Government
Module 2: Digital Transformation
Module 3: Citizen Centricity
Module 4: Innovating Public Policy & Services
Module 5: Understanding the Language
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|