Human activity is being profoundly altered by digital technology. The most successful leaders are those embracing digital transformation (DX) to build new offerings based on innovative business models enabled by DX technologies and processes.
There is a sometimes-bewildering array of enabling technologies and initiatives driving this revolution including the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data/Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Workplace/Mobility, Cloud computing, and Cybersecurity to name a few.
So, what does it all mean, and how can non-technical executives make sense of the Digital Transformation trend and start to apply the digital thinking in their own organizations?
Who should attend?
This course is designed for non-technical leaders in any industry, from supervisors through to C-Level executives and Board members.
Topics covered in this informative, intensive, and interactive course include:
Data-Driven Decision Making Course
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|