Transformational Leaders motivate and gain the commitment of their followers by sharing a vision, raising expectations, and creating a feeling of trust so that followers will perform to a level exceeding their own expectations of what is considered possible. This exciting and practical training course will help you develop as a Transformational Leader. In this seminar, delegates will study the best practices from industry leaders and apply that in their own teams and organizations.
The Developing Transformational Leadership training course is designed to provide leaders with the knowledge and skills required by their challenging role. This seminar enables leaders to critically explore the key skills needed to lead at a time when the global economy is experiencing an economic downturn that is having a major impact on all industries and all organizations.
IRES’s experiential Developing Transformational Leadership training course will cover the critical competencies necessary in effective leadership. The seminar runs like a 5-day Leadership Master-Class and participants will leave engaged, energized, and inspired.
Participants on Developing Transformational Leadership training course will develop the following five key competencies:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Developing Transformational Leadership training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be specifically beneficial to:
By the end of IRES’s Developing Transformational Leadership training course, participants will be able to:
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|