Organizations often have more data than they know what to do with. The question is, how do we turn this data into insights; and from insights into actions. This course enables business leaders and managers to understand the value of data, the power that can be gained from it, and when applied with emerging technologies, how to use it.
Who should attend?
Non-technical leaders and managers.
The digital economy is powered by data. The future will be AI powered, and data science will be the skillset needed to drive AI. Data science is the means by which we gain new insights to strategic questions.
This course provides non-technical leaders and managers with the knowledge and skills to take advantage of data-enabled decision-making.
Module 1: Understanding the Power of Data
Module 2: Using Emerging Technology with Strategic Planning
Module 3: Building Real-World Models & Visualizations.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|