Data science is a rapidly spreading field that combines statistical analysis, data management, computation, and substantive expertise, with the goal of improving decision-making in business, government, administration, law, and just about every other field.
One of the key challenges for decision-makers and managers is to understand what makes for good data science, and how the evidence from this field should be used in evaluation and decision-making.
The focus of this course is on examples of good and bad data science, with real-world applications from government, business, and law. By the end of the course, students will be familiar with the concepts of data science and will have learned how to evaluate quantitative evidence and how to design new studies using big data and data scientific tools.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
Module 1: Data and Data Science
Module 2: Data Science Analysis and Data Regulation
Module 3: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Module 4: Collecting the interpreting survey data
Module 5: Social Listening: Deriving actionable insights from social media and textual data
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|