Companies today are operating in an increasingly complex world. Rapid technological changes, digital disruption, and unforeseen shocks are making the business environment more unpredictable, dynamic and interconnected. How can companies ensure success and continued growth in these times of great change?
To accelerate innovation and leverage growth opportunities, forward-thinking firms are increasingly turning to corporate venturing: finding, funding, and then nurturing and ultimately monetizing new businesses through exit or integration into the parent company’s core business processes. Put simply, corporate venturing is providing companies a new and more robust mechanism to stay ahead of the curve.
Corporate Venturing and Innovation is a new programme for senior leaders and decision-makers who are looking for break-through ideas to build a game-changing portfolio of new businesses.
You gain clear insights into the dynamics of corporate venturing. From finding, evaluating and nurturing new ideas to building the right processes, structures and innovation ecosystems to establish relationships with the wider start-up and investment community. You emerge from the programme with a comprehensive understanding of what is at stake, and a customized action plan to build new businesses.
Who should attend?
This programme is especially relevant to those senior executives involved in expanding or rethinking the innovation strategy inside their organization including:
Corporate Venturing and Innovation equips you with the understanding, frameworks, models and tools to leverage the power of innovation, build alliances and accelerate the development of new businesses. The programme integrates real-life case studies that bring new concepts and learning to life.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|