While many people find it difficult to deal with change in the workplace, the concept of continuous improvement should be embraced and used for the growth of any organisation. And continuous improvement almost always requires some form of change to systems, processes, etc. An organisation that plans and prepares for change is better able to overcome these challenges and implement improvements as required.
Internal changes should be implemented after the creation of the new strategy or system; however most organisations and/or employees are not prepared for internal changes to policies or external strategies. Hence the requirement for change management training is commonplace in most industries.
The Change Management Training Course provides participants with training and development in each step of the change process including the planning and preparation stages and the communication and implementation stages. Being prepared for the changes allows your organisation to grow steadily in spite of the potential pushback by staff. If everyone is included in the change process, the staff will experience much less frustration, stress, attrition, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Change Management Training Program is geared toward training the change management process as well as providing you with some change management tools and principles that can support managers, consultants and other change facilitators to fulfill their mission; to initiate and sustain change/improvement processes.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Module 1-Fundamentals of change management
Module 2 - Change process
Module 3 - Obstacles to change
Module 4 - Managing change
Module 5 - Adapting to change
Module 6 - Coping with uncertainty and moving forward
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|