This training seminar uses an internationally standard approach to improve your organization's performance. In today’s world, where the market dynamics change quite often, organizations need to work harder to maintain performance in a continually changing business context. And in a globally competitive market, these organizations need to improve the outputs from their processes dramatically and quickly. This can happen through Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
Business Process Re-design and Re-engineering (BPR) is a powerful approach to bring in significant and sustained improvements in the effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness of an organization. This is achieved through understanding the processes through which work is done, identifying performance improvement opportunities, and realizing them. This virtual training seminar offers the keys to the success of the organization.
This training seminar will highlight:
Who should attend?
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
Topics covered during the programme include:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Applying the BPR Method
Module 3: BPR Step by Step
Module 4: Change Management Process for BPR
Module 5: Using BPR as a Foundation for Continuous Improvement
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|