Business Process Analysis and Modelling is an essential component of Business Process Redesign (BPR) as well as other business process improvement initiatives such as reengineering, systems development, quality management and continuous process improvement. In this training, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to analyze and accurately model business processes at the enterprise level as well as the detailed workflow level.
In this training course, delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to map and model business processes at enterprise level as well as detailed workflow level. This course also provides a step-by-step approach to effectively analyze processes to ensure that business process models accurately reflect reality and includes stakeholder requirements. The process approach is one of the most successful means to improve the operations of the company, improve competitiveness, increase efficiency, reduce costs and enhance customer and employee satisfaction.
Delegates will learn the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN). This is a widely used, open modelling standard that combines business-friendliness with the precision required to effectively implement and automate business processes. It is easy to understand and can be applied to all aspects of business process innovation.
This training seminar will highlight:
Who should attend?
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
Topics covered during the programme include:
Module 1: Understanding Business Processes
Module 2: Developing Business Process Models using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
Module 2: Advanced Process Modelling Using BPMN
Module 4: Analyzing Business Processes
Module 5: Improving Business Processes Using Models
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|