Advanced Management Program will give you powerful insights and skills that can be applied instantly in the workplace to lead in a complex, ever-evolving business environment.
Designed for senior executives and delivered by our world-class academic faculty, the course focuses on building a high-performance organization and enhancing your personal leadership abilities.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
Key Takeaways include:
Build better teams
Drive change for the future
Harness your leadership power
Influence optimal performance
· 1. Enhancing personal leadership
· Leverage your personal brand and understand how to be a unique and strong leader in today's corporate world
· 2. Building organizational transformation
· Understand the building blocks required to achieve organizational transformation and how to harness them effectively
· 3. Developing and challenging strategy
· Learn how to create an effective strategy and test if it's the right guiding principle you need for your goals as a senior leader
· 4. Getting value out of marketing
· Understand how to align marketing and strategy and where to look to demonstrate value and impact, which are often hard to measure
· 5. Managing for the future
· Prepare for complexity and disruptive change, digital shift and associated business opportunities; lead change to support futures thinking and innovation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|