Monitoring and Evaluation are crucial in supporting programme and project implementation, contributing to organizational learning, upholding accountability, providing opportunities for stakeholder feedback to be captured and promoting evidence-based decision making. We have therefore organized this course with the aim of equipping participants with knowledge and skills for designing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation systems that promote accountability and learning within their humanitarian and development programmes/projects.
The training will enable participants to;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a general training is targeting variety of programme staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programme managers; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members,
Module 1: Introduction Monitoring & Evaluation
Program/Project Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PMEAL) overview
Module 2: Frameworks and PMEAL Cycle
Module 3: PMEAL Planning and Budgeting
Module 4: Accountability and Learning
Module 5: Baseline and evaluation design and management
Module 6: Survey Planning and Implementation Types of surveys
Module 7: PMEAL Data Collection: Mobile Based Data Collection (ODK)
Data quality Management
Tabulation and graphical presentation of data
Module 9: Data analysis and interpretation and use (SPSS/Stata/R)
Module 10: Project reporting through PMEAL
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|