About the course
This is a comprehensive 10 days M&E course that covers the principles and practices for results based monitoring and evaluation for the entire project life cycle. This course equips participants with skills in setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems including M&E data management, analysis and reporting. The participants will benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practices including the results and participatory approaches. This course is designed to enable the participants become experts in monitoring and evaluating their development projects. The course covers all the key elements of a robust M&E system coupled with a practical project to illustrate the M&E concepts.
This course is designed for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for project, program or organization-level M&E. The course aims to enhance the skills of professionals who need to research, supervise, manage, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate development projects.
Introduction to Results Based Project Management
Fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation
Design of Results in Monitoring and Evaluation
Logical Framework Approach
Theory of Change
Base Survey in Results based M&E
Project Performance Evaluation
M&E Data Management
M&E Results Use and Dissemination
Gender Perspective in M&E
Data Collection Tools and Techniques
ICT in Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualitative Data Analysis
Quantitative Data Analysis – (Using SPSS/Stata)
GIS in M&E
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|