Development organizations manage their work through projects. The projects are normally in response to community problems. Development and change in these communities relies on the effective implementation of projects. This course aims to explain the professionals’ project management capacity with respect to development. The participants will be equipped with contextualized, balanced, comprehensive, and adaptable skills to help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of projects in the development sector.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
· Understand the life cycle of projects in the development sector
· Design a project meant to meet the need of the community
· Identify issues related to management of projects in development
· Utilize techniques, tools, and processes in the management of projects
· Coordinate and direct a project team in the implementation of a development project
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets development professionals who work in projects, individuals who are new to project management and development sector and those professionals who want to grow their careers in project management.
Introduction to Project Management in the Development Sector
Phases in the Life of a Development Project
· Identification and design of the project
· Setting up a project
· Planning of the project
· Implementation of the project
· Monitoring and evaluation of a project
· Transition of end of project
Project Management Disciplines
· Management of scope
· Time management
· Management of resource project
· Management of risk
· Management of project justification
· Management of stakeholder
Adapting Project Management Tools to Development Sector Projects
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|