The goal of information management is to ensure that the right information reaches the right stakeholders at the right time. Project stakeholders, donors, partners, and beneficiaries depend on good and timely information to make good decisions.
You will gain a strong working knowledge of the concepts of project information management systems and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage the information in your project.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for all people that want to improve the way information is managed in their projects, including professionals wishing to upgrade their skills and knowledge, team members, supervisors of project managers and students of project management.
No of Days
Upon successful completion of the Project Information Management Online course participants will: Understand the information management processes and information lifecycle, know the steps required to plan and manage project information and develop an effective project information management plan.
Introduction to PIMS
Components of a PIMS
Information Life Cycle
Developing the PIMS
Management of PMIS
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|