Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
· Understanding contracts
· Requirements and information in contracts
· Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
· Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
· Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
· Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
· Administer contract control systems
· Document control, contract registers, cost control
· Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
· Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
· Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
· Negotiation techniques for resolving
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
· Tender Process
· Contract Administration & Procedures
· Programming & Progress Monitoring
· Extension of Time
· Key Performance Indicators
· Contract Reporting
· Health, Safety, Quality Assurance &
· Contract Close Out
· Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
· Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|