This course focuses on the interpretation of panel-data estimates and the assumptions underlying the models. This course is geared for researchers and practitioners in all fields. The concepts presented are reinforced with practical exercises at the end of each section. We also provide additional exercises at the end of each section and discussion sections on which you
These course will equip you with analysis and implementation of linear, nonlinear, and dynamic panel-data estimators using Stata.
· An introduction to panel data
· Getting started with panel data
· Summary statistics and dynamics
· Data generation
· The regression model
· Variance-covariance estimators
· Margins and marginal effects
· Basic panel-data estimation concepts
· Moment-based estimation
· Panel data, regression, and efficiency
· Random-effects model
· Fixed-effects model
· Comparing and random-effects estimates
· First-differenced estimator
· Deciding between random and fixed effects
· Population-averaged models
· Probit models for panel data: Random effects
· Probit models for panel data: Population averaged
· Probit models for panel data: Remarks
· Logit models for panel data: Random effects
· Logit models for panel data: Fixed effects
· Logit models for panel data: Population averaged
· Poisson models for panel data
· Cross-sectional estimation under endogeneity
· Panel-data estimation under endogeneity
· Building dynamic models
· complex dynamic structure
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|