In today's world, good decision making relies on data and data analysis. This course helps participants develop the understanding that they will need to make informed decisions using data, and to communicate the results effectively. The course is an introduction to the essential concepts, tools and methods of statistics for participants in business, economics and similar disciplines. The focus is on concepts, reasoning, interpretation and thinking rather than computation, formulae and theory. Much of the work will require participants to write effectively and communicate their ideas with clarity.
The course covers two main branches of statistics: descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Descriptive statistics includes collecting data and summarising and interpreting them through numerical and graphical techniques. Inferential statistics includes selecting and applying the correct statistical technique in order to make estimates or test claims about a population based on a sample. Topics covered may include descriptive statistics, correlation and simple regression, probability, point and interval estimation, hypothesis testing, multiple regression, time series analysis and index numbers. By the end of this course, participants should understand and know how to use statistics. Participants will also develop some understanding of the limitations of statistical inference and of the ethics of data analysis and statistics. Participants will work in small groups in this course. Software like SPSS, STATA,SAS,POWER BI,EXCEL,R AND PYTHON will be used as per the participants preferences
Upon completing this Economic Analysis and Data Analytics course successfully, participants will be able to:
· 10 Days
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the following fields will benefit from this Economic Analysis and Data Analytics Training Program:
MODULE 1: THE BASICS
MODULE 2: ECONOMIC CYCLES
MODULE 3: FORECASTING ECONOMIC TRENDS
MODULE 4: USE ECONOMIC FORECASTS
MODULE 5: MICROECONOMIC ANALYSIS
MODULE 6: CORPORATE FINANCE
MODULE 7: DATA ANALYTICS
MODULE 8: FORECASTING METHODS
MODULE 9: DATA AND ANALYSIS IN THE REAL WORLD
MODULE 10: ANALYTICAL TOOLS
MODULE 11: PERFORM PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS TASKS
MODULE 12: DECISION ANALYTICS
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|