The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a tool for entering, editing, tabulating and disseminating data from surveys and censuses. The underlying manual will describe the data entry procedures as well as the relevant features of the CSPro software.
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
Participants will understand about questionnaire, concept of data processing and will be able
to develop the data entry program and produce the data files from CSPro to other data files in
different formats of the small surveys and assessments for the basic course and also will be
able the preparation of data correction between the first entry and second entry as well as
develop the data cleaning programs of the large surveys and Censuses for the advance course.
· Introduction to the course
· Data Processing and Data Collection
· Data Cleaning
· Overview of CSPro
· Creating Dictionary
· Creating Forms
· Planning a Data Entry Operation
· Data Export to other formats
· Creating batch for message error
· Creating batch for writing the data output
· Creating then Dependent Verification
· Creating then Independent Verification
· Data Cleaning, Export Data and Practice
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10years of experience
· Upon completion of training, the participant will be issued with a Global King Project Management certificate
· Training will be done at the Global King Project Management Centers (Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa Kenya, Kigali Rwanda, Dubai ,Lagos Nigeria and More others).
· A discount of 20% will be given to more than 4 participants from same organization.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· Payment should be done before commencement of the training, to the Global King Project Management account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiry to: [email protected] or +254 114 830 889
· Website: www.globalkingprojectmanagement.org
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
|Start Date||End Date||Action||Duration||Location||Fee(Kes)||Fee(Us$)|